Serving Mid, Western and Northern Michigan,
Kalamazoo, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Traverse City
I just wanted to commend Dan Bemman who came out to my mom's house last week (8/27) to repair her system. While he was there he pointed out some soot on the water heater and recommended we get it checked. It helped us discover a low-level long-term CO exposure my mom was suffering from. If this had gone on any longer, my mom probably would've died as her kidneys had already started shutting down. Mom is now doing much better. Thanks again for Dan noticing this and bringing it to our attention.