Expert Home Comfort and Energy Efficiency Services
Ayers Basement Systems' partner, Dr. Energy Saver™ Lansing, provides energy audits, insulation, HVAC, and more
Building on our expertise in basements, crawl spaces, and foundations, Ayers Basement Systems is now on the leading edge of home comfort and energy efficiency. We are now a Dr. Energy Saver™ dealer -- making us a member a nationwide network of home energy contractors who provide home energy audits and perform the most comprehensive range of home comfort and energy upgrades available today.
Dr. Energy Saver dealers are trained to the same industry-leading standards that have built the Basement Systems brand, and we have access to exceptional products and technical support. If you are interested in making your home more comfortable and energy efficient, consider the following benefits available through your local Dr. Energy Saver dealer:
- More comfortable rooms all year long: Countless homeowners deal with rooms that are too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter, as well as uneven temperatures throughout the home. Our complete home energy audit will identify the causes of these problems in your home and allow us to provide the right insulation, air sealing, and HVAC services to create a more comfortable home.
- Protection against fuel price increases: Given the volatile nature of fuel prices, it's important to ensure that your home is as efficient as possible. Whether you need maintenance on your heating and cooling system, duct sealing and insulation, or new furnace or AC installation, we can help.
- Ongoing energy savings: Many Dr. Energy Saver upgrades are "once-and-done" improvements that require no maintenance or additional expense. Once completed, these improvements deliver savings for as long as you own your house.
- Great green value: Energy efficiency is a cornerstone of green living. By improving your home's energy efficiency, you can help your community lead the way to a greener future
- A healthier, safer house: Unlike other home energy audits, a Dr. Energy Saver Home Energy Checkup includes a thorough evaluation of all gas and/or oil-fired appliances to check for safe operation and an evaluation of all the factors that affect indoor air quality. Our whole-house approach covers not just energy efficiency but health and safety as well.
Contact us for a home energy audit (checkup) and learn how a Dr. Energy Saver Home Energy Audit can help make your home more comfortable and efficient all year long. Visit our Dr. Energy Saver Lansing site today for more information.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.